Monday, July 21, 2014

Little Pierogi Rocks The Chicken Dance


www.rebeccahaegelephotography.com
English-Italian-German Niece   
(and her little girl.) 

My English-Italian-German niece
married a Polish-Ukranian.

www.rebeccahaegelephotography.com
Polish-Ukranian Niece's Husband 

They had a
Polish-English-Italian-German-Ukranian baby.
:)
Her last name ends in -ski
so that makes her Polish right?
(Well, I know, she's American thru and thru
but you get the idea, right?)

www.rebeccahaegelephotography.com

Polish-English-Italian-German-Ukranian Little Girl 

Her Grandaddy nicknamed her "Little Pierogi."
"Pass the Pierogi, please."
means "I'll take the baby toddler little girl."
Attending the Polish American Festival
(held at the German American Club)
our Little Pierogi rocked the Chicken Dance.

www.rebeccahaegelephotography.com
Rocking the Chicken Dance 

And this from her parents who had said
there would be no Chicken Dance at their wedding.
It looks like the Mother-of-the-Bride,
(who loves to request the Chicken Dance at weddings,)
has the last laugh after all.




The Party's Here! Where I am linking these days.




 My blog posts to my facebook page:  

To share an image click on it>Click export>Get A Link>Embeddable Links>Blog>
Copy and paste the code. 




16 comments:

Tamar SB said...

how cute is she!! That is a wonderful hybrid of cultures and she is clearly a great dancer!! thanks for linking up!

MadSnapper said...

beautiful little girl and so are her parents and the mix turned out perfect... love the chicken dance story

4 Lettre Words said...

Ha...I love this, as we have two British-German-Italian-French boys. :) She is 100% precious!

Sandee said...

And a great big Awww to this little guy too. What a cutie pie.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ☺

Karen said...

She's so cute, and I love her nickname!

Adrienne said...

Such an adorable, happy post!!

Donna Hopkins said...

These are the sweetest pictures. I love the beautiful sharp focus on your daughter with the blurred background of fellow dancers. Your composition really tells the story - and it is one of love and laughter and the sheer joy of movement for movement's sake. Wonderful!

Kathe W. said...

laugh and be happy is what this little one is doing!

Anonymous said...

Ha! funny, and "pass the pierogi, please" is soooo cute!

Out on the prairie said...

what a cutie, and now I need to make some pierogi. I have fun with that dance. LOL

James said...

Little Pierogi is too cute! The bottom photo is my favorite but they are all good!

Sarah Huizenga said...

I can so identify with little pierogi. I am English, French and Italian on my mother's side and Germany and Danish on my dad's side. Then I married a guy of 100% Dutch descent, and now our even more of a mixed breed daughter is dating an African American. Her poor kids if they get married, but they have the potential to be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She's adorable!

Kathy said...

She was definitely the center of attention at this affair!

Debbie said...

omgoodness, how cute she is!!! awesome, fun, captures!!!

Mersad said...

Really sweet images Rebecca!